Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Xander and I watching the three Musketeers


Xander: Who is that guy?
Me: he is a Musketeer (in a monotone voice)
Xander: Oh he must save the princess
Me: ya something like that
Xander: Mommy I love you
Me: love you to
Xander: They are under the water? (in miss-belief)
Me: ya
Xander: they are very under the water? What ? They are really in the city
Ok I change my mind I want to be a cop like Evan, we can by me some cloths and I will be a cop.
Me: ok
Xander: What is Dallen going to be
Me: a dentist
Xander: Oh I can be a dentist. Mom you are not watching the movie.
Me: ok  I am now
Xander: that’s the city?
Me: no that’s a field
Xander: That’s where they train.
Me: yes
Xander: are they almost done.
Me: I don’t know, watch the movie.
Xander: sometime all of us can go to mc donolds. And we can all play in the play place or it can just me you and Howie. Or Howie can just go to work with dad. Which do you choose?
Me: maybe next week.  We will see
Xander: is there a princess in this movie
Me: I think so
Xander: Is this movie about pirates? They look like pirates.
Me: there Musketeers.
Xander: no they are pirate
Me: ok
Xander: is that a play thing?
Me: it’s a map
Xander: Oh do they live on a map
Me: yes
Xander: do people live on our map?
Me: sure
Xander: Are the real small
Me: no
Xander: I am going outside
20 min into the movie.

4 comments: