Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Photos By Me. . .

Hello Nancy,
       These are all of my favorite photo shoots and pictures that I have taken. First I would like to tell you that I have been doing photography for art purposes for years, but I was not willing to step in to payed work until a little over a year ago. I love capturing beautiful moments in life and I think that Nikki's wedding will turn out wonderful. 
 An expecting photo shoot
 This is actually is one of mine, little Aysa
 This is my favorite of Miss Eva
 also Eva
 This is my sister's wedding, I do have to tell you that on this day we were all violently ill and the pictures did not turn out as good as I would have like, due to sickness. I also did not have my new camera lens so anything I do now has a higher quality. 




 4th of July


 A 75th birthday for two twin ladies




 miss Eva at One











 Again pictures from the wedding, not my best but I wanted to put in a few of them.






 Halloween last year.






 This is a product shoot I did for a website (payed project)







 Also from the product shoot


 Selfy of Howie and me.


Prego shoot


 My favorite Pic of m Husbend




No comments:

Post a Comment